Monday, September 13

"Ohh, We're half way there..."

"Woah - Livin' on a prayer..."

We are excited to share with you that on Saturday we surpassed 50-percent of our financial support goal! 

For two months, we've met with family members and friends, both old and new, to give them the opportunity to partner with us to reach college students with the gospel.  We have had encouraging and affirming appointments.  And not only that, but our ministry partners are giving above-and-beyond.  God has used their generosity to put us ahead of schedule on support!

Each day, we are both amazed at this process.  We truly believe that we are having such success because of the faithful men and women who are praying for us.  So keep praying, friends!

Once we hit 100-percent of our goal, then away we go to Arkansas.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'll be keeping yall on my mind to pray for you. So excited you're going to be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! I am praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog 'til I got your newsletter. I LOVE your header picture. Soo creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete